As a member or associate member, your organisation agrees to:
- Inform HTDC of any changes to your contact details
- Engage positively to further the progress of HTDC in the collective interests of members
- Direct any concerns or complaints about HTDC to a member of HTDC staff or to Jonathan Aves, Foundation Director, Hertfordshire Community Foundation (HTDC’s lead body) or to a member of HTDC’s Management Committee
- Members and Associate Members are welcome to acknowledge membership of HTDC but should request permission and guidelines to use the HTDC logo in any printed materials or websites
- Give HTDC permission to pass on members’ details to funders and/or lead bodies seeking partnerships for tenders, or to those seeking training provision. HTDC will request that members are asked for permission before being named in bids.